I'm kind of a lucky girl. I always have been and I'll gladly recognize it and the source "from whom all blessings flow". I have one of the best families ever. I grew up in Weiser, ID in full view of Indian Head. I had something like 40 roommates and 9 mission companions and there were only a couple of exceptional stinkers. I have a husband who not only puts up with me, but he loves me. I have 5 healthy, mostly sweet kids. We live in an incredible town. I am blessed.
I finished the Irish themed wreath last night while watching Star Trek: Deep Space 9. I wanted to do a big Celtic knot in the middle, but it just didn't fit right. The shamrock stitching is a knot, even though you can't see it.
Oooh, ooh! And look what I found at Goodwill for $15! It's the top of a hutch. The angle of my picture is pretty bad, but this is seriously a great piece of furniture. Real wood and the glass is gorgeous! It fits in my entry way and I've been looking for something to go there since Dan made me move the coat hooks into the kitchen. I wanted to paint it, but Dan balked at another painting project, especially since I still don't have the doors painted for the big yellow hutch in the kitchen. It does need a stabilizing piece of wood for the bottom since it's made to go on top of a bigger piece. What to put inside?
Friday, March 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment