Monday, March 4, 2013

Antsy

Do you ever get antsy?  I am totally antsy right now.  It could be a number of things.  It could be these teasing springlike days that make me want to turn my house inside out, cleaning and getting rid of things.  It could be the process of figuring out what amount of which medicines I need to be taking to best treat the arthritis.  It could be a lot of things.  Multitasking while I watch tv isn't calming me.  Even the myriad of pixillated wonders on the computer isn't calming me.  Ahhh!
Maybe I should actually clean.  Clean things inside and out.  Dust the blinds or dare I say, tackle that pesky closet upstairs that's holding hostage all of my decorations and a few of my old crafts .  "Oh!  The effort that takes!" says my body which is mostly pain free, but cannot shake the exhaustion. 
This is adding to my mania and I need someone to tell me to stop it!
http://www.homes.com/listing/176386999/1050_W_South_Slope_Rd_EMMETT_ID_83617
We're not moving.  We're not!  Every once in a while I like to dream about moving back to Idaho, so I go and check out houses and cry over what we could get there for less than our house is worth now.  This house isn't even all that great.  I mean, look at the carpet and the kitchen counters!  Heavens!  I think those are the original 1979 installs.  The whole place would be so much work.  Unfortunately, it haunts me-- following me around in my head. 
Now you know my weaknesses:
Swearing
Marshmallows
Homes I can't have and shouldn't want since I can't keep my own clean and don't want to move.
Oh, there are more weaknesses, but I'm not talking about them today.

No comments: