I have a weakness.
"What?!" you gasp, barely believing it.
Yes. It's true.
I really like marshmallows. I like them a lot.
I will state here that Peeps do not count. Peeps are a dyed sugar abomination to the marshmallow.
On any given day, there are several varieties in my pantry. Off the top of my head I have regular, regular mini, toasted coconut, strawberry, star, and Jet Puffed's new fruit combo (seriously. orange slices, bananas, strawberries, and raspberries-- skip the can of fruit cocktail, just grab a handful of squishy softness!). Today at Walmart I spied a new concoction of sweetness by Campfire. Lemon meringue. Uh, huh. Lemon meringue. What kind of rice crispy treats will those make? Delicious ones that remind one of lemon bars. I forgot to get rice crispies, so I'll have to wait and let my imagination salivate.
Lemon meringue...... lemon meringue...... lemon meringue....
Blast you Campfire and Jet Puffed for enabling my weakness.
Just kidding. I'm sorry. Keep adding to your repertoire of deliciousness. I'll be back. I'll always be back.
Monday, February 25, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment