Sunday, November 8, 2009

Malynn's Musings

To learn to figt you must yose yuor power of poling your strangth up looking at you mind in your brian thats inside your head that gives you power to fight at night. Save your energe for the contest of vots to be the winer of konfu.
I'v often seen you in far off places you look so fermilyer. I think my mom trend you 2 yers ago my mom can bet you up when ever you choose to figt.
Malynn likes to write. When her 1st grade teacher would ask her for a written weekend report, she would come up with these amazing adventures we would have. Going to zoos, on picnics, buying 10 Barbies, and beating the neighborhood boys at basketball. If we ever really did something, she would record that too, however, it was always at the end of her fantasies that she would write, "and I was happy." When I asked her about it, she said we never do anything fun. I agreed. We never do. Something about dragging 5 less than cooperative kids around to "fun" things diminishes my spirit.
I think I've mentioned her songs, as well. I love her imagination! She needs practice and more education, but someday, I think she will really go somewhere with this. Malynn is fearless and embraces her current obsessions passionately. The key will always be to direct her obsessions in a healthy, righteous direction.

No comments: