Thursday, June 11, 2015

Funny Heidi

This is one of those stories I don't want to forget, but may lead to embarrassment further down the road.
Heidi has never been one to take her bathroom duties seriously.  She will wait until the utter most last second to come skipping in to the bathroom to do her business.  Several near misses have not deterred her.  Last week, she came with her funny "going to explode" run into my bathroom.
I could hear her through the door, grunting a little.  Then she says, "Oh, yeah.  That's the good stuff!" (plop, plop, plop)  "Oh, I have to go poo!  Mom?  I have to go poo.  Oh, wow!  This REALLY stinks.  Someone should turn on that fan thing in here!"
See?  Someday she'll be upset I wrote this on here, but with my faulty memory these days, I don't want to forget this.

No comments: