They always start the same way and at the same time of year. It's the last day of school-- time for finals-- and I have not gone to class. Ever.
School nightmares. It doesn't help that I was almost through BYU before I was notified that I had to take Calculus in order to graduate. I passed by the skin of my teeth, even though I did, in fact, go to class every day. That always feeds in to the terror.
Yesterday Heidi woke up and came bounding in to my room. "Mom, guess what?! I had a dream about school!"
It happened in perfect dream fashion. School was at my parent's house. A guy came and helped the kids strap helmets on to their heads, which was good because things started dropping from the sky. Heidi caught one and they learned about it.
At least she didn't miss class.
Friday, August 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment