Okay, so it's only been three days. Things are still really working, which begs the point, "Why didn't I do something like this sooner?!"
The first purchases have been made. Sophie scored the coveted coconut purse for 300 points. Heidi didn't have enough points to get her whoopee cushion, so she chose to buy a pack of gum. We will have to have discussions about saving up, but it is so very hard when faced with a tub full of potential joy.
I've been begging Morgan to clean out his guinea pig cage. I think it had been cleaned once before in the year and a half it's been outside. The cage was placed right under my kitchen window and with these warmer days, a pervasive stench has been filtering through the screen of the window. Let's not mention the rat problem. I told Morgan he could get 1000 points for cleaning up the cage, underneath it, and moving it to the back fence under the trees. The job is done and done! I did have to give some help, but at least I wasn't outside when the small rat got dislodged from the tarp on top of the cage and ran across Heidi's bare foot. (Can you boil a bare foot?)
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment