Nah. My house in Emmett sold, so I guess we aren't leaving WA anytime soon--not that that is the plan.
Nope. Today Dan and I are leaving on a 15th Anniversary Extravaganza. It's not as cool as our trip to Maine (which included New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, New Hampshire, and Salem, MA), since we are just tootling around this side of WA. BUT, and this is a big but (not like my big butt), we are going completely sans kids! I was pregnant with Sophie for our last excursion, so while it was kind of like we went without kids, there was one present. It is also much harder to farm out 5 kids than two, especially when you don't live near family. This definitely is a big deal.
Dan has "planned" this trip, which means that he didn't let me pick where we went, not that he necessarily planned anything in particular. Last time he ended up at the L.M. Montgomery home. I was rapturous. He was a good sport.
We are going to see the Tulip Festival. He wants to do some driving too, but I'm not sure where. Unless I am looking at a map when someone is talking about where we are going, I can't envision it.
It's going to be a lot of fun to be with just Dan again. I'm kind of giddy with excitement.
Friday, April 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy anniversary and have fun! I'm sad this is the first year in 7 that I'll miss the tulips!
Post a Comment