I almost hate to post this, because it begins with a huge, HUGE mistake on my part. Last Friday night I went grocery shopping. It was pouring! when I got home, I ran the groceries into the house.
On Monday, I had to take Heidi to preschool and of course I needed my purse. I couldn't find it.
Then it hit me.
I hadn't remembered seeing my purse in the house all weekend. I didn't even remember bringing it in the house. I got out to the minivan and found it completely unlocked with my purse sitting right there on the front seat. All weekend.
Our culdesac has seen quite a few car robberies because we live right along "the midnight highway".
The only thing that I can think of is that one of those kind and good spirits with a huge sword stood guarding my foolishness all weekend.
Heidi and I said a very thankful, heartfelt prayer in the rain.
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment