What could these forays into dream land mean? The last 2 nights and 1 nap, I've dreamt that we were moving. The first dream was that we had been called to go to Zion. We were spending an inordinate amount of time packing. It kind of reminded me of when I asked Malynn to help clean her room. I told her that if she wanted to save any of her papers, she had to go through them, save some, and put them in a folder. She spent 2 of the 3 hours Sophie and I spent cleaning, carefully going through each paper. It was painful for her to part with her precious garbage. That's how we were packing. Trying to figure out what we would take. Suddenly my Dad and one of his friends appeared and told us that we didn't have time for this. We had to go NOW.
(My Mom thinks it's a call to move back to Idaho)
Last night I dreamt we were moving to France. Dan and I were discussing if we should allow Morgan to stay in the US and finish his schooling or keep him with us.
I just woke up from a nap where we were living in England.
And lest you think this means anything, I also dreamed last night in sci fi fantasy. I only remember vestiges of the dream, but I remember thinking, "Wow! This is really cool! I should wake up and write this down." I also remember running a lot. So let's not move there. Ever.
Also. I've been watching a lot of British shows and keep up faithfully with a blog about an American family who is living in France.
Heidi dreamt about zombies. Maybe dreams don't mean anything after all.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment