

And because I'm such a stellar mother and always on the search for something stimulating and new for my babies, this is the first time Heidi's been in the swing out back. I guess we just skipped the terrified to swing stage, because she LOVES being flung around by older siblings.

One of our best beloved neighbors gave us "Black Beauty", a toy that I coveted as a child (we had to make do with the gorgeous rocking horses my Dad made that we'd hitch to the couch with our jump ropes and pretend we were stage coach drivers) and that her own children and grandchildren had loved. The older girls (and the boy, too, if he can sneak on it) ride this stallion like there's no tomorrow, but Heidi is still a bit leary of all this horse power poised to buck her off.

No comments:
Post a Comment