Monday, March 30, 2009

Til Death Do Us Part or A Night For the Grownup Playdate



I love a good mystery. I love having good friends. With both of these things, the only solution is to host a murder party. There hasn't been this great of a group of murderers since I was back at BYU. AND, I didn't have to find a date. Whew! Good food, gooder friends, goodest time had by all, except ***spoiler alert*** poor Claire, whom my kids are still talking about. "Why did she kill the bride, Mom?" "Being jealous isn't a good reason to kill someone." Ahh, but it is so much more complex than that.

Jill: Briony, the Grateful Dead groupie; Dan: Dean, the Vegas lounge singer; Christian: Freddie, the groom and spoiled rich boy; Kristen: Katie the wedding planner of extraordinary skill; Jared: Jason, disappointed father of the groom; Jessica: Claire, beauty queen and former girlfriend of Freddie; Charlie: Michael, island gigalo and croquet player; Susan: Randy, the Rum fortune heiress and party girl.

Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the BEST time! Please invite us next year. Plus... I loved being the secret murderer. :)